Corporate Insolvency and restructuring
– Pleasant progress in your story
– Turning the leaf
RB Law specializes in cases in the field of corporate insolvency and restructuring. We advise and help our clients all around India as per the Revised Framework for Resolution of Stressed Assets issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
In addition to standard corporate restructuring, our team works closely with the Dispute Resolution team, representing both lenders and borrowers in matters of credit repayment and refinancing.
Our scope of work includes:
• Advising on future options in times of financial distress and insolvency
• Formulating strategies for debt restructuring
• Advising, consulting and representing both individual and corporate debtors, creditors and insolvency professionals.
• Filing petitions with the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
• Preparing claims for insolvency resolution
• Structuring resolution plans for creditors and debtors
• Representing clients regarding matters of insolvency before District Courts, High Court, Supreme Court, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).